Spring Trends 2019
/ February 12th, 2019 / There are currently 0 comments
The 5 new jewellery styles everyone is talking about.
- Mis-matched earrings- Following the growing trend for multiple ear piercings this spring sees a dazzling array of tiny stud earring options in a mis-matched style. Wear both studs in one ear for modern look while accentuating with hoops or bars.
- Pull through hoops- This emerging trend is all about feeling young and free, often seen in multiple piercings and gracing the curve of the ear these tiny cartilage hoops are versatile and easy to wear.
- Yellow gold finish- whether it’s 9 or 18 carat or yellow gold plated sterling silver, this golden finish is back to stay. Teamed with warm sunshine vibes and a mediterrean feel, think sandy beaches, hidden treasures and holidays in the Algarve.
- Long delicate drop earrings- This spring will see long delicate chain drop earrings, both plain and with sparkling embellishments. Simple, elegant and understated are key to wearing this trend setting look.
- Stars and Constellations- Our fascination with space and the constellations continue with the spring shows highlighting some fabulous new pieces, often accented with sparkling cubic zirconias or lustrous mother of pearl. It’s never been more fashionable to be a space nerd.